Civil War Online Series: Terms & Conditions
- Lawrence County Historical Society
Last Modified: 04.29.2020
I. Student Requirements
- Grade Requirement: All participating students must currently be in 5th or 6th grade during the month of April 2020.
- Locational Requirement: All participating students must be currently enrolled in a local Lawrence County schooling system. These are represented by the following school districts: Ellwood City Area School District, Laurel School District, Mohawk Area School District, Neshannock Township School District, New Castle Area School District, Shenango Area School District, Union Area School District, Wilmington Area School District. Note that if the participating student is homeschooled, enrolled in charter school, or otherwise enrolled in another schooling system within the county, they will be counted within the district they reside.
- The Participating Student is highly encouraged to attend the majority of the classes within the series.
- The Participating Student’s cost of the Civil War Series is $20.00 per student (online Classes). The breakdown for this is $20.00 for registration.
- Students must have access to the internet and webcam for the duration of the class.
II. Quotas: Due to the novelty and optimal pedagogical teaching style of the class, we are only able to allow entry of twenty (20) students into the class. Therefore, we must restrict this on a first-come-first-serve basis.
III. Registration Opening
- Registration will open at 8:00 am EST on May 4, 2020
- Registration will open online at https://www.lawrencechs.org/civilwar
IV. Registration Closing: Registration will close at 4:00 pm EST on June 8, 2020.
V. Series: 2020 Class Dates and Times (EST)
- June 9 from 9:30–11:00 am
- June 11 from 9:30–11:00 am
- June 16 from 9:30–11:00 am
- June 18 from 9:30–11:00 am
- June 23 from 9:30–11:00 am
- June 25 from 9:30–11:00 am